Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:17:30 +0200
From:      Dan Larsson <support@junglenote.com>
To:        "[FreeBSD-Questions-List] (E-post)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   help needed with non octet (cidr) address range name resolution

My provider has given us an address range of x.y.z.64/26 (x.y.z.65 to x.y.z.126)
I need to be able to resolve the ips to names and names to ips. I've read the O'Reilly
BIND book. But I'm still a bit confused about how my reverse lookup database should look
like as I'm not delegating the domains to any other name servers but my own (ns[1-2].mydomain.com).
A real-world example would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dan Larsson ( mailto:dan@junglenote.com )