Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 09:22:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Miata 500a succesfull.

Hello I finally bougth it!
I have to say the installation went very smooth, I also
added an Intel EtherExpress 100B card as second NIC and it was recognized
immediately of course. I am actually using a SCSI IBM-DNES disc and a
EIDE Western Digital Disk, and both work very well. The IDE disk is also
even fast (7MB/sec), the SCSI one faster (18MB/sec) and the CPU speed is
really amazing. THanks to all of us who helped me answering my boring
questions the previous week about the Miata.
I have one more question now:
How do I remove hte CPU fan cooler ??
Seems like I have to shift outward the motherboard to being able to remove
it. I Wanted to clean it but I am not able to get it out of the box.
There is also a small piece of card mounted next to the CPU vertically to
the motherboard, what is it ?
When the Miata is ON this little card burns like hell, and also the CPU
metal dissipator it burns quite a lot, so much that I Am scared of
overheating.... any suggestions??

thanks

Rick