Date:      05 Aug 2020 18:10:21 +0800
From:      Jenny <AR.AGENT@REQUIRED.COM>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AR Agent Job available C/A

Dear  freebsd-gnome,

I am Jenny Chen from LinkedIn, Our company (Niram Atlantic=20
Transship import/ Export Ltd.) and its subsidiaries,Operate and=20
Manage in the dynamic field of selling  high quality Gold and=20
precious metals  throughout Europe and America. We need your=20
services as an account receivableagent to our customers in your=20
region on a 12 months contract basis, you will be responsible for=20
collection of all account receivables in your region to directly=20
support our sales operations. It's part time job that takes less=20
than 2 hour(s) of your time daily with a 5% commission and $2,500=20
monthly salary payment.
I understand this is not your area of expertise, because we have=20
reviewed your profile on LinkedIn and knowing your eligibility to=20
help our company fulfil one of its major goal, that's the main=20
reason I have to reach out to you.
Reply for more details and we look forward to working with you.
Sincerely yours
Jenni Chen
Senior Business Consultant
Niram Atlantic Transship import/ Export Ltd