Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2017 06:26:22 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Nomad Esst <noname.esst@yahoo.com>
To:        Freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BPi M3 awg interface soft reset timed out

I'm facing with this problem that after each "reboot", I get this error fro=
m awg driver and the interface is not created!=C2=A0

awg0: <Allwinner Gigabit Ethernet> mem 0x1c30000-0x1c300ff irq 27 on simple=
bus0awg0: soft reset timed outdevice_attach: awg0 attach returned 60
When I unplug the board, and plug it again, there is no problem at all. Jus=
t after "reboot"s I face this problem. I've tested with FBSD 11 and FBSD 12=
.
Thanks in advance.