Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 04:16:10 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RTFM

Can anyone tell me where I can locate some accurate and current information
describing why FreeBSD can carry heavier server loads than Linux?  I would like
to get spunup on this so that I can explain to folks why FreeBSD is a superior
server platform.  This is not to get into Linux bashing.  Am interested in only
the facts pertaining to why this is true.

Thanks in advance.

Frank