Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:28:01 +0100
From:      Andreas Krebs <akrebs@chronolabs.de>
To:        ale@freebsd.org,  ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS UP] PHP and PEAR updates and changes

>Because there isn't a special procedure, portupgrade should do the dirty
>work :-)

Unfortunately, it doesn't, at least for me.
I tried to portupdate -rR apache to 2.0.55 but it failed at some of the
ports you removed (like devel/php4-*pear*, *pear*-Archive_Tar,
*pear*-XML-RPC).
It would be nice to know how to update them manually (I got it to work
with *pear*-File_Archive , which was trivial), but I don't know where the
new ports or parts of them now reside.

Thanks,
Andi

Please cc me since I'm not subscribed to this list.