Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 21:37:11 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: pci bus and current??

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm doing my best to get this sorted out.
>
> And we appreciate that, believe me!

Of course!

> Some folks who beat up on our volunteers should appreciate the amount
> of work involved and the fact that the volunteers are doing all of
> this *for free*.

Hehe, i haven't been flaming here... ;), i've put a smiley behind my
observation, i've _really_ been smiling when i've first seen my 386/16
detecting the PCI devices. 8^)

No offense intented, this is the kind of breakage that could always
happen during a development cycle (and this one was actually benign,
just a bit funny).  In particular, i know that Stefan has always been
one of those guys with very short response times in case of trouble,
either on the lists as well as in Usenet.  (His apologies are almost
unnecessary.)

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/