Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:29:07 -0500
From:      Jim Riggs <ports@christianserving.org>
To:        pav@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/125462: [MAINTAINER] mail/imapsync: update to 1.255

The only reason I did not drop the dependency was so that we could
still get all of the Mail::IMAPClient dependencies "for free" without
adding them to imapsync.  This /is/ just a temporary fix until
imapsync fully support IMAPClient 3.x.  If it makes more sense to just
add those dependencies to this port instead, I can do that...