Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:07:17 +0200
From:      Andy Hilker <ah@cryptobank.de>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.0-RC1 available

You (Mark Linimon) wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 05:55:11PM +0200, Andy Hilker wrote:
> > Is it possible to include this minor patch for rc-ng scripts? It
> > ist present since 5.3 or earlier...
>
> I hate to pick on any particular poster, but, folks ...

[...]

Sorry, but I begged several times and this issue is a minor patch
but maybe a real bug in some environments.  I just want to ask and
remember because it is open since at least 5.3 !

This is not a stopper issue for release, it was just a question.
It would be a big step forward if someone take this bug report in
his responsibility, take a look and fixing as soon as possible.

bye,
Andy