Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:13:46 -0400
From:      Jerry Alexandratos <darkstar@UDel.Edu>
To:        graeme.n.brown@bt.com
Cc:        doogie@anet-stl.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is 3Com Megahetz 3CCFE574BT Supported under FreeBSD-3.2-RELEA SEa nd         PAO3 ?

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 04:26:23PM +0100, graeme.n.brown@bt.com wrote:
: Jason
:
: thanks for tip off. I found the Sep 6 patch email from freebsd-current
: archives
: however according to
:
: Jerry Alexandratos <darkstar@UDel.Edu> :-
: >More bad news.  The patch doesn't work.  (  Here's the output I'm
: getting.

Yeah, I checked it out.  Ended up being my bad.  The machine I was
working on hadn't had a "make world" in a week or two and thus userland
and the kernel were out of sync.  One make world later, everything was
fine.  In fact, I'm using that card right now.

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 302.593.4322               ||  matter of life or death...
email: darkstar@udel.edu          ||  ...It's much more important