Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:41:33 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>, <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
Cc:        <bind9@citystamp.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Opinions wanted - dealing with file sharing in AOL IM

On Tuesday 22 January 2002 10:12 am, C J Michaels banged out on the keys:
> Parenting tips aside, I would suggest setting up a socks 5 server, ther=
e's
> one available in the ports collection.

Thanks for the suggestion, I looked at the port description, it's a bit v=
ague=20
and there is no web site reference. Do you know of any good web sites I c=
ould=20
learn more about socks? Would it work with ipfw on the same machine?

--=20
Chip
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patc=
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.