Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:04:14 +0200 (EET)
From:      andy <andy@moldsat.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail ][

hi there!

I would like to install last sendmail over an older one.

I'm gonna unpack sendmail distro and issue "make all".
Will this way lead me to the proper sendmail instalation?
Does it take care for permission/path names/whatever?
Will I be able to handle my database maps without additional library
instalation?

catchya later,
andy
                     Kishington is real. The rest is done with mirrors.