Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:33:14 +0200
From:      kariert@cycosmos.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG;
Cc:        #@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Afterstep 1.0 question

hi,

since my Upgrade of XFree86 from 3.3.3.1 to 3.3.5
Afterstep-1.0 crashed a little too much. Whenever
there are
many applications open like netscape (4.61) and
others i get
a core dump of afterstep with following error
message:

Warning: XmLGrid: folderList: selectTypeArea() -
bad position

can someone help me fixing this problem.
I installed afterstep via package add, should i
run the port?

thanks for any help
hypnom

=0D
=0D
---=0D
Hol' Dir Deine kostenlose E-Mail Adresse und persoenlichen Avatar im Cycosm=
os - http://www.cycosmos.com/

---- E-Mail Service powered by T-D1 - http://www.t-d1.de ----
    ---- T-D1 - Zukunft wird aus Ideen gemacht ----