Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:48:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@ns1.cioe.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cistron radius

Got and installed Ciscron Radius 1.5.4.2. Have a couple of questions
if anyone out there also uses it...

1) the /var/log/radutmp file started out working great for the first
   couple of logins and then shot up to 40M and stuff stopped
   working. The 2nd radius process (for accounting?) started eating
   92% of the CPU and just wouldn't go away. I let it run for maybe
   15 minutes. Ideas?

2) I want to use cistron in conjuction with a 3COM Total Control
   system. Anyone got a checklogin script that can do this?

All help appreciated (and needed :)

						-Steve