Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:43:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris <chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net>
To:        Patrick Babb <pobabb@csci.uark.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Voodoo3 3000 Drivers

As far as the console is concered it should work fine, now X is a
different story.  If I remember correctly 3.2 ships with XFree86 3.3.3.1,
which doesn't have the Voodoo3 supported, but XFree86 3.3.5 does.  How do
I know this?  Well, I have a Voodoo3 2000, and an upgrade to XFree 3.3.5
made it work properly under X. :)

Chris