Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:44:01 -0800
From:      "Kip Macy" <kip.macy@gmail.com>
To:        "Eprha Carvajal" <eprha.carvajal@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Challenges ( FreeBSD on PS3 )

I'd love to see it happen although I don't think anyone is thinking about
it. I
saw an article indicating that Sony had put the code for it back in the main

linux tree. Working from docs is a lot more fun, this looks like your best
bet:
http://www-306.ibm.com/chips/techlib/techlib.nsf/techdocs/9F820A5FFA3ECE8C8725716A0062585F