Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:14:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tarik Alj <aljtarik@inrs-telecom.uquebec.ca>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   bdg_forward

Hi all,

	I would like some clarification on something that happens in bdg_forward
when forwarding broadcast frames (such as ARP requests). In the beginning of the
code last is initialized to NULL, so that if a frame arrives on an iface whose
index is higher than 1 it will not be forwarded on the interface with index 1
because the if test after the for(;;) loop will fail. Is this meant to be this
way? And if so, could someone explain to me why?
	I am working with bridge.c v1.16, thanks in advance,

-Tarik.