Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 1995 20:09:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CMU Mail Archive <archive@cps.cmich.edu>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: New "release candidate floppies" available

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995, Michael Smith wrote:

> Timezone stuff seems still broken with wall CMOS clocks.  Try entering a clock
> value, nominate that clock time is wall time, then say that you're
> in South Australia.  The 'is this OK' time will be a few hours earlier
> than the time that you've entered.  I can't speak for other locations,
> as I haven't been travelling all that much the last few days 8)

Still broken :(

Yet another problem with TODAYS images is that if ou ask for EVERYTHING
it breaks saying unable to extract residue 80% or something like that.

I am yet to be able to make it the X11R6 packages :( after 5 attempts today
I sure hope this gets fixed before the CD-ROM is stamped :)

Enjoy. More debug info upon request.