Date:      Fri, 25 May 2012 12:21:42 +0300
From:      Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel GPU driver in HEAD

--sVDvLV9WCSBfEyVB

Judging by my inbox, many of you have noted that Intel GPU driver
was imported into HEAD, finally. MFC timer is set to 1 month, but this
may interact with release process for 9.1.

The wiki page at http://wiki.freebsd.org/Intel_GPU still contains mostly
correct information, but a rewrite is planned.
Do read the FAQ at the wiki before asking.

Please DO NOT mail me directly with _any_ questions about driver or its
use, except the case if you also provide a patch for the problem you have.
Use mailing list, it is not neccessary to Cc: me. I will not answer private
mails.

--sVDvLV9WCSBfEyVB

--sVDvLV9WCSBfEyVB--