Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:38:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Grandpa Walrus <root@web-walrus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP and chroot

I've got FreeBSD 3.4 running, and I've got the default FTPd software
installed.  I added a user to /etc/ftpchroot, and tested FTP.  It drops me
in a chrooted directory, but it doesn't appear to be that user's home
directory (it has no files of any sort).  Any ideas as to what I'm doing
wrong?  Are there any good online resources for this info?

Any help would be greatly appreciated