Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:06:01 +0200
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Portmapping with Cucipop (or some solution)

Morning all,

Got an interesting one here...
We have developed a system which involves the auditing of mail delivery for
lawyers. Now Standard Bank want to bastardise this sytem slightly and use it
for auditing mail delivery within the bank of important financial
information for whatever. Now the server resides at an ISP and has been
manipulated around Standard Bank's needs - with one exception: their
firewall policies.

They refuse to open port 110 on their routers or firewalls or wherever they
are doing their anal policies - so I discussed a workaround with one of
their more open-minded techies there and he believes this will be
acceptable.

At the moment the box is running cucipop on port 110 on its primary IP. What
we want to do is assign the box another IP and map cucipop to port 80 on
that IP.

Firstly - does anyone see any problems with this solution.
Secondly - how on earth do I do this!!!!

Cheers

Mike