Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 18:07:02 +0100
From:      Daniel Bye <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhclient-exit-hooks

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:52:07PM -0400, fbsd wrote:
> Added this and still no joy.
>=20
> # PROVIDE: 'dhclient-exit-hooks'
> # REQUIRE: SERVERS

I'm sure it won't fix the problem, but you shouldn't include the quotes
around the term for # PROVIDE:.

Also, I think the rcorder block needs a blank line before and after it
to be parsed properly by rcorder at startup.

> As a side bar. This problem started in 6.0 I think.
> I only ran 5.4 for short time before going to 6.0
> But I do know I did not have this problem in 3.x and 4.x versions.

If these suggestions don't help, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas, sorry.

Dan

--=20
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: D349 B109 0EB8 2554 4D75  B79A 8B17 F97C 1622 166A
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \