Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 98 13:45:49 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_rc.serial_??=

     Hi

     I've set up a PPP server with success using user-ppp (iij-ppp) and
     mgetty :

     I've fetched recent sources for PPP from the FreeBSD site
     (www.freebsd.org/~brian)

     I've recompiled mgetty from the sources in the 3rd CD-ROM and the
     AutoPPP option.

     The handbook, the documentation coming with mgetty and a bit of
     experimentation and you should be ok to accept incoming connection
     using PPP.

        TfH