Date:      Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:24:48 -0300 (-03)
From:      Ivan Quitschal <tezeka@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   BitchX segfault in libc.so.7

hi All

I know this is not the ports list , but the problem only happens in CURRENT
anyway

BitchX from ports (at least for me and i've installed freebsd current several
times here with the same result) uses CC to compile and in freebsd CURRENT its
getting segfault as soon as BitchX  connects to any network.

I tracked the core on debugger and the fault always happens on libc7

Now using the same source code downloaded in work/ dir in ports, if you use GCC
then it works just fine, which is what i did here with my own BitchX

just a heads up for the ports guys

thanks

--tzk