Date:      Tue, 23 May 2006 16:10:08 -0400
From:      Mark Thomas <thomas@pbegames.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipsec-tools to Windows ISA 2004

Good day,

Has anyone managed to successfully create a site to site IPSec tunnel
between BSD with ipsec-tools and Windows ISA 2004? We're trying to get this
up and running locally on a test network and not having much success. The
tunnel between the two sites comes up, and traffic from BSD private to ISA
private seems to be flowing, but return traffic appears to be flowing from
the ISA private side to the BSD public address. I was just curious if
anyone has done any work getting these two talking so I can not reinvent
the wheel.

Thanks,

Mark Thomas - thomas@pbegames.com
http://www.pbegames.com/~thomas