Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 14:10:14 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.mt.net>, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> Who knows?  If the package stuff starts looking *really* nice, we may even
> find that our need to package things into any of the base distributions
> goes away.
>
> 					Jordan

Jordan, I didn't know that you were into mind reading!!!

One of the things that I noticed about the install procedure was that
it didn't list all the packages that could be install on the system.

So I went into the package's directories did an ls and proceeded
to type:
pkg_add ....

Also, some us want the entire core distribution to be installed
and not have to wait five or twenty minutes to type yes
to for the next package to be install.

At any rate, I am not going to start a flame feast about this
and providing "decent" user friendly net apps. I can only
irritate people so many times so I better pick my topics
carefully. (Kind of like the little boy who cried wolf too many times :) )

	Peace & Hack
	Amancio