Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2022 15:19:11 +0200
From:      Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>
To:        Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aarch64 ports build on amd64

Hi Michael,

I use a Raspberry Pi 4B to do ARM build testing (both armv7 and arm64).
If you like, I can give you an account on my box so you can do your
ports testing there.

Another option might be to use poudriere bulk -b ... to use dependencies
from the official repositories instead.

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments