Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:46:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jason W <jason@welsh.dynip.com>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: excess baggage on /

yes, I rebooted it last night. Actually several times since the initial
install as this is a new install that I am still tinkering with to make
sure that all my startup processes (dhcp, firewall, mail, etc..) come up
correctly..

Jason

|  Jason Welsh   jason@welsh.dynip.com   |   If you think there's     |
|                                        |   good in everybody, you   |
|      http://welsh.dynip.com/           |   haven't met everybody.   |