Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:52:26 +1300 (NZDT)
From:      Andrew McNaughton <andrew@scoop.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Telehousing needed urgently in California

Our ISP in Wellington, New Zealand has decided to pull out of telehousing
at  remarkably short notice, leaving us in the lurch.  I'm looking into
alternative arrangements locally, but I expect to have to go offshore.
Traffic is expensive in NZ, and contra deals take time to arrange.

I need an ISP with reasonable ping times to New Zealand, and a FreeBSD
background who can purchase and install a fairly generic freebsd machine,
and then leave me to it.  I'd need to be sure I had emergency back up on
the spot, but would administer the machine myself.

Traffic is currently around 250MB/day, and expected to double by the end
of the  year and keep climbing at a somewhat slower rate thereafter.

We need something like a PII, 128MB ram, 6GB 7200rpm drive.

Could anyone interested please contact me ASAP with details of how you'd
approach this. I'd like to have something in production next week if it
can be done.

Andrew McNaughton
andrew@scoop.co.nz