Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE macro

Hello!

I'm trying  to use autoconf  with some piece  of software to  process it
configure.in into  configure-script. The  generated script  contains the
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(...)  --  I  guess  it does  not  properly  expand  the
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE-macro. Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

I use the autoconf-2.13 built from  port and the latest automake is also
built from its port.

This is on a 3.3-STABLE system. Thanks!

	-mi