Date:      Sun, 3 Jan 2016 14:51:29 -0600
From:      Sean DuBois <sean@siobud.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   No TLS with i386-wine(-devel) on 10.2 AMD64, works with -staging

Hi,

I installed i386-wine and -devel and am getting
the following error when installing Dashlane

  err:secur32:SECUR32_initSchannelSP libgnutls not found, SSL connections

However it works great with -staging, is there a configuration
difference between these builds? If there is anyway I can help get this
fixed would love to help, I spent a little bit of time debugging this so
would be nice for other people to not have to deal with this. Or maybe
just update the i386-wine wiki pages.

thanks!