Date:      Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:35:15 -0500
From:      Geoffrey Robinson <grobin@accessv.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where do you keep Netscape on this planet?

I can't seem to find Netscape4 or 3 for FreeBSD anywhere. I've been all
over ftp.netscape.com but its not where it should be (or at least where
I've been looking). Closest I could find was Netscape 3.04 for BSD,
which I downloaded and renamed to
netscape-v303-export.x86-unknown-bsd.tar.gz and tried to install from
the ports collection. It partially worked for a while then would not run
at all. I can't understand why everybody seems to know where to find it
except me. Could somebody please give me an ftp site and a path where I
can download it from.

Any help much appreciated.
-Geoff