Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 2015 17:57:18 +0000
From:      Kristofer Persson <kpersson@clarkebroadcasting.com>
To:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: textproc/simplehtmldom

I am upgrading from php5.4 to php5.5 and I use simplehtmldom.  I installed =
this via ports awhile back, I use it in a lot of my code.  Recently it has =
been marked broken and set to expire with php5.4,   I found the source page=
 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/simplehtmldom,   the version installed =
on my system via ports is 1.11 Rev 184, how ever I see on sourceforge that =
his latest version is 1.5 Rev 210 revised on 5-28-14.   Why is it expiring =
with 5.4?  Can I use the one downloaded from the source on my freebsd and j=
ust leave the port installed, will be wrong version but it will let me know=
 it's still installed.

Thanks Kris