Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:00:33 -0800
From:      "Joseph T. Lee" <nugundam@nerv.nu>
To:        Divine Crisis <divine.c@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Window Maker with the Gnome panel...

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 11:59:16PM -0700, Divine Crisis wrote:
> greets!
>
> How can i use the gnome panel with window maker?

Recompile windowmaker with GNOME support.  Read the Makefile for WindowMaker.

Then optionally, in one of the GNOME control panels, set it so the panel
will allow windows over it (because you're using a GNOME-compatible
window manager).

> +, id like to have your advice on what i should use for my X settings.. is
> wmaker/gnomepanel a good combination? what do you guys use..?

It seems okay, with some weird bugs.  I'm going to try KDE next to see
if there's any difference, improvement.

--
Joseph nugundam =best=com==/==\=IIGS=/==\=Playstation=/==\=Civic HX CVT=/==\
#            Anime Expo 2000            >> www.anime-expo.org/              >