Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 14:14:24 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> >   3. exmh (a tcl/tk wrapper for mh it also understands MIME)
>
> It would force us to integrate Tcl and Tk not undesirable but not small
> and mostly mh which is BIG and not IMNSHO the best one.
> --

Please point me to a better mailer than exmh/mh which understands MIME
and can also compose MIME. exmh currently can't compose MIME messages
well at least not like some sort of GUI tool.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME BAIT but a genuine request for a better mailer.
If someone  posts what they think is a good mailer, I will probably
go out, build it, and check it out, then I will decided whether it
suits my needs or not.

Amancio