Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 19:39:42 +0400
From:      "Serge A. Krashakov" <sakr@itp.ac.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   QUOTA needed

Hello,

I have a several computer running FreeBSD 2.0-950322-SNAP (and previous
versions) and I need automatic QUOTA control as it is realized in VAX VMS:
each user has some predefined disk usage quota which can not be exceeded.

But after recompiling kernel with options QUOTA, editing fstab,
abd executing quotaon my system behaves very strange, and hangs up
after following operations with quota commands and quoted filesystem.

Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,
	Serge Krashakov