Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2022 13:26:51 +0100
From:      Frank Volf <frank@deze.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Shuttle DS10U

Hi,

Sorry to bother you all, but I could not find the answer by googling.

I would like to know if the Shuttle DS10U with "Dual-Core Intel Intel
Celeron 4205U (ULV) “Whiskey Lake” processor is supported by FreeBSD/AMD64?

The reason that I ask, is that my  (much) older Shuttle only supports
FreeBSD/i386 and that is rather unstable with respect to ZFS
Therefore the new shuttle must be able to run amd64...

Regards,

Frank