Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:45:51 +0100
From:      Carlos Santos <cajo@mail.pt>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Alpha Server 2100A

Ok... so my config is something like this :

I have 7 x 2 GB hard drives with Raid 5 which means that i have one disk of
12 Gb.

I have one swap partition of 256 Mb (twice the Ram)
and the remaining 11,7 Gb to FreeBSD.

mlxd0a SWAP 256 MB SWAP
mlxd0b /   11786 MB UFS N

So the problem might be due to this misconfigured slices , right ?

I'm going to try again, putting the "a" slide first.
Wich would be the best configuration for the slices ?

Thanks...
Carlos Santos

--
mail.pt - Um mail para todos - em http://mail.pt/