Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:13:53 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Richard Teltz <rich@immrc1.Eng.McMaster.CA>, realtime@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: is anybody out there

Richard Teltz wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> I posted a question regarding threads use last week and
> got no reply.  Not even a whimper...
>
> Is this mailing list dead?

Depends on what you mean by dead...

> (ie: active....)

...and on what you mean by active.  If you're asking if your message
got out, yes it did.  If you're asking if there are a lot of
people working diligently on realtime freebsd, that would depend
on your defintion of 'working.'  And 'diligently.'  And even
'realtime.'  ;^)

http://www.xmission.com/~softweyr                 softweyr@xmission.com