Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2018 05:29:14 -0800
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox-64.0_3,1 SEGV in stable/12 @r342472

--EQULBRs4nj4AMCRW

It's OK in stable/11, both @r342455 (yesterday) and @r342473 (today).

It was OK in stable/12 @r342458 (yesterday), but reports a segmentation
violation and exits when I'm running stable/12 @r342472 (just built this
morning).

My ports are all built under stable/11, and I have misc/compat11x
installed for times I'm running something beyond stable/11.  (I've
been tracking head and recent stable daily, updating ports that have
updates daily -- but ports updates only done under oldest stable I
track -- for several years.  Details may be found at
<http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/FreeBSD/upgrade.html>.)

For the last 1.5 weeks or so, I have been running stable/12 on the
laptop during day-to-day use, as a part of additional testing before
migrating my "production" machines here at home from stable/11 to
stable/12.  Firefox has been fine in stable/12 up to this morning.

Files changed in stable/12 his morning:

Command: svn update /S3/usr/src
Updating '/S3/usr/src':
U    /S3/usr/src/share/man/man4/cyapa.4
U    /S3/usr/src/share/man/man4/isl.4
U    /S3/usr/src/sys/cam/scsi/scsi_da.c
U    /S3/usr/src/sys/dev/iwi/if_iwi.c
U    /S3/usr/src/sys/net80211/ieee80211_node.c
U    /S3/usr/src/sys/netpfil/pf/pf.c
U    /S3/usr/src/usr.sbin/ctladm/ctladm.c
 U   /S3/usr/src
Updated to revision 342541.

[Yes, the above says "Updated to revision 342541" -- that's the last
commit to the repository.  r342472 is the last commit to stable/12;
r342541 is to head, and is thus not especially relevant to this
discussion.  Please see <https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17653>; for further
information on making that distinction more readily accessible.]

Peace,
david
--=20
Yes, Mr. Trump, your behavior IS a disgrace -- to put it very nicely.

--EQULBRs4nj4AMCRW

--EQULBRs4nj4AMCRW--