Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 1999 14:52:48 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg@huge.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Should sd0 be changed to da0 in kernel config for 3.1

This is what I use:

config          kernel  root on da0s1a  swap on da0s1b

I've been using this since 2.2.6+CAM patches and now use it on 3.1.

Open Systems Group          Internet:  Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca
ITSD                                   Cy.Schubert@gems8.gov.bc.ca
Province of BC

In message <19990303105526.32328.qmail@yusufg.portal2.com>, Yusuf