Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:44:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Brett A. Lewis" <brett@oasis.ot.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question involving Linksys WPC11

Ok, I just installed FreeBSD 4.5 Stable onto my laptop (Sony VAIO
PCG-GR200).  I have a wireless card (Linksys WPC11), and I have no idea
how to set it up.  I didn't notice this card mentioned in the "Supported
Devices" list, but after reading the archives in here, it sounds like some
people have had success with setting this card up.  I'm new to this, but I
think I could do it if I had a set of instructions.

This may be a question for the newbies list, but I thought this list would
have more of an idea of what I need to do.  Thanks in advance.

Brett A. Lewis