Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:22:59 +0200
From:      Hasan Guclu <guclu@metu.edu.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hi

Dear FreeBSD team,

First of all thank you for such a stable system.
My problem is related to my sound card. I could'nt make it work with my
FreeBSD system 2.3.
My sound card is Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI. I checked its properties
from the Windows 95 and saw the followings.

Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI  : irq 10 port B800-B83F
Legacy Device : port 0240-024F
                         DMA 01
                         DMA 07
                         port 0330-033F
                         port 0388-038B

I also run sbcfg program of creative and got these results.

Sound Blaster 16 Emulation:
port 240, irq 7,  8 bit dma 1 , 16 bit dma 7

MPU:
port 330 , irq 7

AdLib:
port 388

And now what did i write to my kernel file?

Thank you

Hasan Guclu
Middle East Technical University
Department of Physics