Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:47:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      Dr Noonian Soong <noonian@loonybin.dreamhaven.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux emulation for RealAudio/Video

When I try running the Linux ELF binary for RealPlayer 5.0 I see the
following message:

LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=5, typ=0x450(P), num=0xf not implemented

Is this something that I have misconfigured (and if so, where do I fix
it? :), or am I just SOL?  Or is there any word on when RealPlayer 5.0
might be released for FreeBSD (the latest FreeBSD release only supports
audio, but no video).

Also, thanks to those who helped out with the lyx thing.  My libraries all
appear to be in the right locations, but ./configure doesnt find forms.h,
no matter where I try putting it.  I finally gave up and installed an ELF
binary of it :P

Noonie

==|  Dr Noonian Soong  |===|  Noonian@dal.net  |===|  Noonian on DALnet  |==
==|                   Drive defensively -- buy a tank.                   |==