Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:25:23 -0700
From:      Rob <rob2@pythonemproject.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Failure

Not even able to get any text out of the bios on my system.  AMD 64
3800.  Abit AV8 mobo, 3 banksof 512k 400Mhz memory,  Adaptek 29160 with
2 SCSI 160 drives.  uP was OEM so using Zalman fan and heat sink.  Video
is old Abit board, model now unknown, but worked well for 3 os's and a
few years.

When I power up I get the whirring fans and  a bright red led. Nothing
seems to get abnormally hot.    Maybe I need new video card.

Rob.