Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:13:28 -0500
From:      Robert Parkhurst <raparkhurst@digitalxerf.com>
To:        Trevis <trevis+freebsd-sun4v@clickscape.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Volunteer To Revive Sun4v

Ahh okay my bad=A1=A6I thought I=A1=AFd done my research better..never mind at
hardware :(

From:  Trevis <trevis+freebsd-sun4v@clickscape.com>
Date:  Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:12 AM
To:  Robert Parkhurst <raparkhurst@digitalxerf.com>
Cc:  <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>

Robert,

The Ultra 60 should be taken care of by the existing sparc64 port as listed
on https://www.freebsd.org/platforms/sparc.html The sun4v port would be for
machines such as the T2000. As far as I know, there hasn't been a
workstation with a sun4v processor. Though I would gladly be proven wrong o=
that.

Best,

Trevis

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Robert Parkhurst
<raparkhurst@digitalxerf.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>=20
> I would love to see this and if possible, would like to help out.
>=20
> I=A9=F6ve got an Ultra 60 at home with dual UltraII 450=A9=F6s and I think 768MB =
RAM