Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 15:08:11 -0500
From:      Shreela <shreela@dcnet2000.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Win on master/BSD on slave?

If I set up win95 on my master HD 8.4G and my BSD on slave HD
3.2....will I have to do any partitioning of any kind?  And would I need
to bring up BSD from MS DOS7 (on master)?

Do you plan on making any tutorials for this kind of set up if it turns
out to be complicated?  I am doing this for the first time.  I have 32Mb
RAM.

Thanks if you can help,
Sherri
ps...my college gives out notes on windows floppies.....will I be able
to bring them up in unix?