Date:      Tue,  3 Dec 96 10:30:01 PST
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard"  <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WABI for Linux on FBSD?

Jordan,

If they don't get it to you in the next month I will donate a copy.  I
was planning to get a copy anyway, I think I might be able to get the
company to buy my copy so then I can donate the other to you.

-Sean

--- On Mon, 02 Dec 1996 17:31:49 -0800  "Jordan K. Hubbard"
<jkh@time.cdrom.com> wrote:
> > Now that Caldera (sp?) has the license of WABI from Sun and has it
> > running so well under Linux I was wondering if the Linux emulation
under
> > FBSD was good enough to run it as well?
>
> I'm hoping that the Caldera folks will soon ship me the copy they
> promised at COMDEX so that I can find out. :-)
>
> 						Jordan

Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 12/03/96 10:30:02