Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:39:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      BOUWSMA Beery <freebsd-user@dcf77-zeit.netscum.dyndns.dk>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pain with cvs checkouts from CVS ports repository

Long before coming to grips with reality, I wrote...

> Secondly, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to use `cvs co' on
> the local CVS RCS file repository to get the needed ports one at a

> I get both the old-fashioned pkg and patches and files/md5 junk, plus

*cough*  I told myself that I'd clean up the repository before even
trying to do something with it, since I had initialized it off of an
older CD, and so what do I go ahead and do?  I don't.

So now that I've actually gotten around to cleaning up the repository,
it looks like that was just a false alarm.

Sorry about that.  You can safely ignore anything more I may say.

thnks,
barry bouwsma