Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 16:22:16 -0700
From:      "Todd Holmes" <taholmes@baja.dhis.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <dchambers@home.com>
Subject:   Re: CDROM & Second Controller Problems w/3.1-R

I had him move the CD to the pri controller, and
FreeBSD installed fine.  However, once it was
installed, it gave him the errors below when he
tried to access any CDs.  Not sure what to tell
him.  Does anyone know if that 2nd controller
problem ever got fixed in the 3.1-Release?  I have
2.2.7 on CD, so I may just see if he experiences
the same problems (with CD and controller).